who have made significant gains in the Egyptian markets recently, and the Huawei company to announce her new centrist
Dimensions: 157.2 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm.
– Phone weight: 170 grams.
– Screen: The screen measures 5.93 inches, accurately 1080 × 2160 pixels, and a density of 407 pixels per inch, occupying 76.7% of the size of the front end of the phone, it comes with the new dimensions 18: 9, in addition to the user interface version of EMUI 8.0 .
Performance and operating system
Processor: The phone came with a HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor with a frequency of 4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53. The phone received 66,000 points in the antutu performance test.
– Graphics Processor: The phone came with a Mali-T830 MP2 graphics processor.
– random access memory: The phone comes with random access memory of 3 gigabytes (GB). This version is in the Egyptian market, knowing that there is another version with random access memory capacity of 4 GB (RAM) but not in Egypt.
– Internal Memory: The phone comes with 32GB internal memory, and this is the version in Egypt currently, knowing that there is another 64 GB version not found in Egypt, and there is a third version of 128 GB.
– Operating system: Huawei Y9-2018 works Android operating system of the eighth version (Android Orio 8.0).
– Front camera: The version in Egypt of the phone comes with a dual front camera with 8 megapixels for the first lens and 2 megapixels for the second lens, and it supports the isolation feature in addition to the portraiture, which is very good in taking silvi pictures.
– The rear camera: The Egyptian version of the phone comes with a 13 megapixel camera for the first lens and 2 megapixels for the second lens. In addition, the LED flash helps with night photography and comes with several features such as auto focus, geo-tagging, panorama and HDR.
– Video clips: The phone is capable of shooting 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
-The phone can be opened by the fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone.
-The phone can be opened by facial recognition technology.
Battery Capacity: The phone comes with a 4000mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery.
– Fast Shipping: The company did not announce the phone’s support for the express shipping feature.
– Wireless Charging: The phone does not support wireless charging technology.
The Huawei Y9-2018 battery is extremely powerful and can work for two days with average use, which is very distinctive for the phones of this price category.
– The price of the Huawei Y9-2018 phone 32 GB in Egypt is about 4000 Egyptian pounds, according to the company announced, and you can compare the prices of the phone in different stores through the site of Yaqouta.
– The price of the Huawei Y9-2018 phone The 32 GB version in Saudi Arabia is about 850 SAR, and you can compare the prices of the phone in different stores through Yaqouta website.