The thing featured in these phones is that they are operating system running Android from the eighth issue will be an initiative Android One is an initiative from Google to deliver New updates for the Android system to phones with minimalist features, and in this article we will review the initial specifications of the Nokia 3.1phone .
-Type: IPS LCD
– Screen dimensions: 19: 8 Length to width.- Screen-to-screen ratio: The screen occupies 69.4% of the front-end size.- Multi-touch: Supports.
– Protection layer: Corning glass gorilla version has not been announced.
The phone comes with a medium-sized screen with good accuracy.
It comes with the new dimensions that most YouTube clips and games have come to, and this screen is able to withstand shocks and scratches very well.
– Basic camera (backlight): first 13-megapixel lens with f / 2.0 lens, autofocus, dual LED flash for night shooting.-Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature- Video capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.- Secondary camera (front): Monocular with 8 megapixel resolution, f / 2.0 lens slot.
The specifications in front of us tell us that the phone came with a pretty good front and rear camera, the lens opening in the cameras is f / 2.0, which makes it able to take pictures in clear detail in good lighting, plus the LED flash in the rear camera helps with night photography.
Performance and operating system
– Operating system: Android version of Orio 8.0 (Android One).-Type of processor: Mediatek MT6750.- Processor speed: eight-core frequency (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53).- Graphics Processor: Mali-T860MP2.- Sensors: acceleration, gyro, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 16 and 32 GB.- random access memory: 2 GB and 3 GB (RAM).- External Storage Card: You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
The phone works with a medium processor and medium random access memory, but the most important thing for the phone is that it’s Android One, which means updates are faster than many phones.
Battery capacity: The Nokia 3.1 phone comes with a 2990 mA lithium-ion rechargeable battery. – Fast Shipping: The company did not announce the phone support for fast shipping technology.
– Wireless Shipping: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.