Competition in the mid-sized handset market is very strong this year, due to the presence of many great phones such as the phone Oppo F7 , Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus , has been announced a new phone to be a strong competitor in this category is Lenovo K5 Note In this article we will review its specifications.
-Type: IPS LCD Capstive supports touch, it also supports the appearance of 16 million colors.-Size: 6 inches- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels.- The focus of screen pixels: 268 pixels per inch.
– Multi-touch: Supports- Protection: The company has not announced the presence of a protection layer of Corning Gorilla or any other type.
The phone provides a large screen feature that suits the lovers of movies and video clips without having to buy a phone for a large amount, and the screen can display images with satisfactory quality for the user, and
Performance and operating system
– Operating system: Android version 8.0 (Oryo).-Package type: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450.- Processor speed: 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53. – Graphical processor: Adreno 506.
– Sensors: fingerprint (located in the back of the phone), acceleration, proximity, compass.- Internal memory: 32 and 64 GB.- Random access memory: 3 and 4 GB.- External storage card: up to 256 GB. -User Interface: ZUI 3.9.
The Lenovo K5 Note offers good performance and proximity to the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus and is very similar in interior. Both phones come with a Snapdragon 450 processor and an Adreno 506 graphics processor. 3 GB (RAM), 32GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
– Basic camera (rear): 16 megapixel first camera, f / 2.0 lens slot, second 2 megapixel camera, f / 2.4 lens lens, auto focus detection, LED flash.
– Video capture: 1080p at 30 frames per second.
-Features: Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR.
– Secondary camera (front): 8 megapixel, f / 2.0 lens slot.
The phone is capable of capturing images of fairly satisfactory quality, but in low illumination, some image interference is caused by the narrow aperture of the lens either for the front or rear camera, but in light conditions, good images can be captured in clear detail.
Battery: The phone comes with a 3760 mA lithium polymer battery.- Fast Shipping: The company has not announced the phone rush for fast shipping. -Wireless Charging: The battery does not support wireless charging.