Characterized by the company
-Type: IPS LCD Capstive supports touch, also supports 16 million different color appearance.
-Size: 5.0 inches.
– Screen Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels.
– Screen dimensions: 16: 9.- Screen pixel density: 294 pixels per inch.
– Multi-touch: Supports.
The phone includes a 5.0-inch screen made of classic 16: 9 IPS LCDs, making the screen occupy about 68.9 percent of the front-end phone.
The screen is capable of delivering a 1280×720 pixel resolution of 294 pixels per inch, which is typical for such lower class phones.
– Basic camera (background): 8 megapixel lens, f / 1.9 lens, autofocus, LED flash helps with night shooting.
-Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature.
– Video shooting: The camera is capable of capturing 1080p video images at 30 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): monochrome lens 5 megapixel, lens f / 2.2.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 includes an individual 8 megapixel rear camera and a f / 1.9 sensor that supports automatic touch focus and auto focus with face detection, panorama mode and HDR technology, all of which are standard in all phones.
The rear camera can shoot video at 1080p at 30 frames per second. The camera is powered by individual LED flash. The front camera is not supported by LED flash lighting and has a 5 megapixel camera with a f / 2.2 sensor slot without any information on the existence of any camera-specific techniques or quality of video footage.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 is lower than the rearview camera on last year’s phone, which has a 13 megapixel camera with a f / 1.9 sensor. It is not known why Samsung’s back-camera features in this year’s phone are contrary to the expected and natural .
Performance and operating system
– Operating system: Android version 8.0 (Oryo)
-Type Processor: Exynos 7570 Quad.
– Processor Speed: Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
– Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, compass.
– Internal memory: 16 GB.
– Random Access Memory: 2 GB (RAM).
– External Storage Card: You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
At the CPU level, the Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 is based on the quad-core Exynos 7570 processor, the same as the Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 and the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
A medium-and-sub-medium processor based on the Mali-T720 graphics processor and powered by 2 GB RAM and 16GB internal memory that can be increased up to 256 GB via external memory cards.
Battery: The phone comes with a 2600mlA lithium-ion removable battery.
– Fast shipping feature: The company did not announce the phone support for fast shipping technology.
– Wireless charging feature: The company has not announced the support of the phone for wireless charging technology.
In contrast to the apparent decline in back-end camera capabilities from last year, the Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 has a 200-mA battery, with a battery capacity of 2600 mAh this year, Last year’s phone battery is only 2400 mAh, both of which do not support fast shipping of course.
This year’s phone also outperforms the number of sensors joined by the VR sensor, which means the phone can be used to watch videos or play virtual reality games, although the power and accuracy of the screen will not be able to help deliver a unique virtual reality experience But will be very weak.
– You can add an external storage card up to 256 GB.
– The phone is running 8.0 (Oryo), which means that the updates on a continuous basis.
– The phone battery is suitable for this category.
-The phone battery is removable.
– Front camera phone is not good and hard to take high-quality photos through.
– The storage space in the phone is small and you will need to buy an external storage card.
-The phone screen is resistant to shocks and scratches by the protection layer of corning glass Gorilla.
– The phone screen comes in small size making it unsuitable for watching videos and movies.
-The phone does not support fast charging.
The price of the Galaxy J3 2018 on the international market is about $210, and the company has not yet announced the phone plan for the arrival of the Arab markets, and when the phone to Egypt you can find out the price through the site of Yaqouta .