Announced Lenovo Chinese for a new version of her Lenovo K5 Note to our year this, who announced specifically in the month of June, to be expected to be posed during our month this month, and will learn about the most important advantages and disadvantages of the phone through this article, as you will learn about the most important specifications Provided by Lenovo.
Features of the Lenovo K5 Note:
– The Lenovo K5 Note design is stylish and attractive, and the dimensions of the phone are easy to carry and use. The phone’s dimensions are 158.3 x 76.7 x 8.5 mm and the phone weighs about 176 grams, a light weight that supports the phone’s proportions.
– The handset structure comes from strong materials that protect the internal phone components in cases of shock or unintentional fall of the phone, and its interface is protected by a glass interface to protect the screen against scratches.
– The IPS LCD phone screen, which supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors.
– The screen size is 6 inches, 18: 9 dimensions, HD + display quality, and has simple curvature in the edges.
– The screen resolution is 720 x 1440 pixels, and the color density is 268 pixels per inch.
The 16-megapixel camera has a 16-megapixel lens with a f / 2.0 lens slot and a 2-megapixel camera resolution with a f / 2.4 lens slot, supported by a dual LED flash that helps to shoot in low-light mode good.
– Supports full HD 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
– The cameras feature imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality, such as geolocation of photos, focus of touch lens, automatic lens focus, face detection, panoramic photography, HDR imaging, and front and front camera support. Good in low light condition.
– The 8 megapixel front-facing camera has a f / 2.0 lens, and supports Full HD video shooting, which is 1080p.
– The Lenovo K5 Note operating system works from Google, Android version 8 (Orio) 8.0, and supports ZUI 3.9 user interface.
– The phone supports a powerful eight-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor running at 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
– The phone works with an Adreno 506 graphics processor.
– The internal storage is 64 GB and the RAM is 4 GB (RAM) in one version. The internal storage is 32 GB and the RAM is 3 GB (RAM) in another version.
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded with a secondary storage card of up to 256 GB.
– The phone comes with a lithium ion battery, the capacity of 3760 mA.
– The phone supports some sensors that make the phone easier to use, such as fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, lighting, acceleration, and compass.
Lenovo K5 Note:
- – The phone comes with a non-removable battery.
- – The phone does not support quick charging or remote charging features.
- – Despite the size and category of the screen, but its quality is not the best compared to many other smart phone screens.
The Lenovo K5 Note is the latest version of the Chinese Lenovo with its strong and consistent design. The phone comes with a modern design with consistent dimensions that makes the phone easy to carry and use.
The phone also comes with a strong structure that protects its internal components in shock or sudden drop of the user, The phone can be classified as medium size and weight, which is easy to carry and use in one hand or two hands.
It is designed in a modern format with a large screen and a wide area of the overall phone interface.
The screen comes in the 6-inch front facing the front camera, the call headphone, the proximity sensor and the light. The bottom part is the part that is responsible for navigating between the phone menus, back and go to the main menu and open applications.
The back comes with the dual- , Accompanied by a LED flash that supports low-light imaging.
Screen and sound:
The Lenovo K5 Note is a Chinese LCD screen that supports touch and multi-touch and 16 million colors. The screen is of a size and quality suitable for a good display. The screen is 6 inches wide.
The screen resolution is 720 x 1440 pixels, The color density is 269 ppi, which is medium quality and suitable for providing good display characteristics using the new Chinese company phone.
The Lenovo K5 Note features good viewing features. The phone comes with a good-looking screen, and a suitable size makes the screen suitable for viewing the pictures and videos in a fun way for the user, despite its mediocre quality. This is due to the good screen category.
The sound is supported by loudspeakers, The speakers come in stereo speakers, the earpiece comes in a very clear voice, and the built-in microphone prevents noise, providing great sound clarity when making voice calls or listening to multimedia on the phone.
The Lenovo K5 Note comes with a dual-lens camera with advanced imaging technology and features that make the phone stand out with its cameras.
Its first lens is 16 megapixels with a f / 2.0 lens slot and a 2-megapixel lens resolution with aperture lens f / 2.4, supported by a dual LED flash that helps to shoot in low-light condition and is supported by a dual LED flash that helps to shoot in low-light condition and features imaging features that help support cameras to provide better picture quality such as geographical numbering, Touch lens, and settings The automatic focus of the lens, the detection of faces, panoramic imaging, imaging HDR.
Supports 1080p full HD video shooting at 30 frames per second. The camera’s 8 megapixel front-end camera has a f / 2.0 lens and supports Full HD 1080p video.
Performance and Speed:
The Lenovo K5 Note comes from the Chinese company Lenovo with its good performance and fast with the best technical specifications supporting this performance, such as the eight-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, a 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, graphics processor Adreno class 506.
And an internal storage memory size of 64 GB, with a capacity of RAM 4 GB of memory (RAM) in one of the versions, and has internal storage memory size of 32 GB, with a RAM capacity of 3 GB (RAM) in the latest version , The phone supports microSD reader which allows for wide memory expansion Zain phone using a secondary storage card can accommodate up to 256 GB.