Chinese company emerging announced in the field of technology Huawei for a new version of our year being a phone Huawei Y9 the 2018 version, in the third month of our year this, to play being put on the market next month for the month announced, the phone comes with many specifications and good characteristics, this will learn through This article highlights the major advantages and disadvantages of the Huawei Y9 2018.
– The Huawei Y9 2018 is a medium-sized phone with 157.2 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm and weighs 170 grams, a consistent dimension that makes the phone easy to carry and use.
– The design of the phone is modern, to be characterized by a large offset screen makes the design of the phone attractive, and contribute to the provision of good display characteristics using the phone.
The design also features robustness and strength of the materials manufactured in the structure. The handset is made of strong aluminum material, which protects the internal components of the phone in cases of sudden fall or shock.
– The screen size of 5.93 inches, which accounts for 76.7% of the total area of the front interface.
– The Huawei Y9 is a high-quality IPS LCD screen with good viewing capability due to its proper size. The display resolution is 1080 x 2160 pixels, and the color density is 407 pixels per inch.
– The handset comes with a 16-megapixel camera with a 16-megapixel camera lens, a f / 2.2 lens slot, a 27 mm focal length and a 2-megapixel camera resolution, which supports the quality and accuracy of the camera.
– The camera features many photo features such as touch lens focus, automatic lens focus, photo geotagging, face detection, and camera support. LED flash helps to shoot in low light mode.
– The camera supports 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
The front camera also comes with dual lenses, with 13 megapixels in its first lens, f / 2.0 lens slot, 26 mm focal length, 2 megapixel camera resolution in its second lens, and 1080p full HD video playback.
– Operates the phone operating system of Google Android version VIII (Oreo) 8.0.
– Huawei Y9 supports a powerful HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor, an eight -core Cortex-A53 quad-core processor (2.36 GHz Cortex-A53) .
– The phone supports a Mali-T830 MP2 graphics processor.
– The internal storage capacity of the phone is 64/128 GB, and the RAM size is 4 GB (RAM) in some versions, while the internal storage capacity of the phone is 32 GB, and the capacity of RAM 3 GB (RAM) in another version.
– The phone supports a microSD reader that allows the storage capacity of the phone to be expanded with a secondary storage card memory of up to 256 GB.
– The Y9 supports a lithium-ion battery of 4000 mA.
– The phone supports sensors that help the user to take advantage of the features of the phone easier, such as fingerprint sensor and acceleration, rotation, convergence, and compass.
- – The phone battery is not removable.
- – Wireless charging or fast charging is not available in the phone.
- – The screen comes in a good category, but it is not the best when compared to many smart phone screens from categories close to the phone.